- Barbara C. Jordan Archives
- 60th Texas Legislature, Regular Session, Senate Bill 16, Chapter 721
- Hinson, George T.
Aikin, A. M. (Archibald McKinlay), 1918-2015
- Date of Original:
- Legislative bodies--Committees
Texas. Legislature. House of Representatives
Texas. Legislature. Senate
- Aikin, A. M. (Archibald McKinlay), 1918-2015
- United States, Texas, 31.25044, -99.25061
- bills (legislative records)
- Bill introduced by the Texas Legislature proposing an amendment to Section 1 of Article IV, and Sections 2 and 4 of Article VI, Senate Bill No. 116, Chapter 334, 51st Legislature, Regular Session, 1949, as last amended by Senate Bill No. 4, Chapter 438, Acts 59th Legislature, 1965, so as to improve the minimum teacher salary schedule in the Foundation Program Act; providing for the local fund assignment for the school year 1967-68 on a specific basis, thereafter to be determined on a prescribed formula; providing a savings and severability clause; and declaring an emergency.
- Local Identifier:
- local-cont-no: TSOU_0001-008-008
- Metadata URL:
- 8 p. ; 36 cm.
- Contributing Institution:
- Texas Southern University. Library