Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Ada Lois Sipuel v. Board of Regents University of Oklahoma, 1948-
- Stipulation 1 Ada Lois Sipuel v. OU Board of Regents
- Oklahoma. Supreme Court
- Date of Original:
- Discrimination in education--Law and legislation--Oklahoma
African Americans--Civil rights--Oklahoma
Segregation in higher education--United States
African American women civil rights workers--Oklahoma
University of Oklahoma. Board of Regents
University of Oklahoma. School of Law
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Oklahoma. Supreme Court
- Fisher, Ada Lois Sipuel, 1924-1995--Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States, Oklahoma, 35.49209, -97.50328
- judicial records
- Stipulation 1 Ada Lois Sipuel v. OU Board of Regents. State Supreme Court Civil Case No. 32756 regarding the first African-American woman admitted to the University of Oklahoma law school in 1948.
typed manuscript; 1 page
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [specific document title], Ada Lois Sipuel v. Board of Regents of the University of Oklahoma, Civil Case No. 32756, Record Group 29-1-3, Supreme Court of the State of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries