- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter Margaret Randolph to Mrs. Van Leuven, 1921 May 13
- Randolph, Margaret
- Date of Original:
- Police misconduct--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Van Leuven, Kathryn, 1888-1967
Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to Mrs. Van Leuven, Assistant Attorney General, 1921 May 13, from Margaret Randolph, Tulsa, Oklahoma, showing support and praise for her work.
handwritten manuscript; 1 page
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter Margaret Randolph to Mrs. Van Leuven, 1921 May 13, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries