- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter Lucy T. Gardner to Mrs. Van Leuven, 1921 May 14
- Gardner, Lucy Truesdell
- Date of Original:
- Police misconduct--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Woman's Christian Temperance Union
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
Van Leuven, Kathryn, 1888-1967
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to Mrs. Van Leuven, Assistant Attorney General, 1921 May 14, from Lucy Truesdell Gardner, Secretary, Central Union, W. C. T. U., Tulsa, Oklahoma, writing to praise Van Leuven for her work.
handwritten manuscript; 2 pages
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter Lucy T. Gardner to Mrs. Van Leuven, 1921 May 14, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries