- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Telegram S. P. Freeling, Attorney General to Dr. A. T. Story, 1921 June 30
- Freeling, S. P. (Sargent Prentiss), 1874-1937
- Date of Original:
- Attorney generals--Oklahoma
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
Freeling, Sargent Prentiss, 1874-1937
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- judicial records
- Western Union telegram to Dr. A. T. Story, Washington, D. C., 1921 June 30, from S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, State Capitol, Oklahoma, asking for Mr. Gosnell to serve as witness in case.
typed manuscript; 1 page
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Western Union telegram to Dr. A. T. Story, 1921 June 30, from S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, State Capitol, Oklahoma, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries