- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter J. S. Hopping to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 April 25
- Hopping, J. S.
- Date of Original:
- Attorney generals--Oklahoma
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
Freeling, Sargent Prentiss, 1874-1937
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 April 25, from J. S. Hopping, Tulsa, Oklahoma, regarding Grant Shipley.
typed manuscript; 1 page
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter J. S. Hopping to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 April 25, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries