- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter Mrs. Joe Williams to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 June 26
- Williams, Joe, Mrs.
- Date of Original:
- Attorney generals--Oklahoma
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
Freeling, Sargent Prentiss, 1874-1937
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 June 26, from Mrs. Joe Williams, Tulsa, Oklahoma, regarding illegal liquor held at local coal camps.
handwritten manuscript; 2 pages, 1 envelope
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter Mrs. Joe Williams to S. P. Freeling, Attorney General, 1921 June 26, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries