- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter Assistant Attorney General to Tulsa Hotel, 13 May 1921
- Date of Original:
- Police misconduct--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to Tulsa Hotel, 13 May 1921, from Assistant Attorney General, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
typed manuscript; 1 page
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter Assistant Attorney General to Tulsa Hotel, 13 May 1921, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries