- Tulsa Race Massacre Collection
- Letter Resident Representative to Those Concerned, 12 March 1920
- Garwood, H. G.
- Date of Original:
- Police misconduct--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Trials (Misconduct in office)--Oklahoma--Tulsa
Race riots--Oklahoma--Tulsa--History--20th century
Tulsa (Okla.)--Race relations
Tulsa (Okla.)--Social conditions--20th century
- Gustafson, John A.--Trials, litigation, etc.
- United States, Oklahoma, Tulsa County, Tulsa, 36.15398, -95.99277
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter to Attorney General, 12 March 1920, from Resident Representative, The National Cigarmoist Co., Kansas City, Omaha, regarding the Meacham-Crum affair.
typed manuscript; 3 pages
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Letter Resident Representative to Those Concerned, 12 March 1920, Box 25, Record Group 1-2, State of Oklahoma vs. John A. Gustafson, Chief of Police Tulsa (Tulsa Race Riot Investigation Vice Condition); Civil Case No. 1062, Attorney General, Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries, Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State Archives Division, Oklahoma Department of Libraries. For further information regarding the rights to this collection, please visit www.crossroads.odl.state.ok.us/cdm4/rights.php
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Contributing Institution:
- Oklahoma. Department of Libraries