- Civil Rights Congress Photograph Collection
- Part of public turned away from Supreme Court hearing on the Trenton Six case, May 1949
- Date of Original:
- Civil Rights Congress (U.S.)
African Americans--Civil rights
Trenton Six Trial, Trenton, N.J., 1948-1951
Trials (Murder)--Trenton (N.J.)
African Americans--Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States, New Jersey, Mercer County, Trenton, 40.21705, -74.74294
- black-and-white photographs
gelatin silver prints
- Local Identifier:
- RLIN/OCLC: NYPG087000330-F
NYPL catalog ID (B-number): b11527495
Universal Unique Identifier (UUID): d709afb0-c628-012f-a3c6-58d385a7bc34
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- The copyright and related rights status of this item has been reviewed by The New York Public Library, but we were unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the item. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- B ; 21 x 26 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Congress photograph collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture