- Charles N. Hunter papers, 1850s-1932 and undated
- Box 6, Folder 110: "Petition"
- Hunter, Charles N., approximately 1851-1931
- Writings and Speeches, 1869-1930 and undated, Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Date of Original:
- Legislators--United States
National service--United States
World War, 1914-1918--African Americans
Food conservation--North Carolina
Victory gardens--North Carolina
African Americans--North Carolina--History
African Americans--North Carolina--Social conditions--20th century
North Carolina--Politics and government--20th century
North Carolina--Social conditions
North Carolina--Race relations
- United States, North Carolina, Wake County, Raleigh, 35.7721, -78.63861
- Petition titled "To the Senators and Members of the House of Representatives in the Congress of the United States from the state of North Carolina"
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Identification of item], Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Contributing Institution:
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library