- Charles N. Hunter papers, 1850s-1932 and undated
- Box 6, Folder 20: "Outline of Plan for State-wide Activity in Training Teachers for Industrial Work in Colored Schools"
- Hunter, Charles N., approximately 1851-1931
- Other Professional Papers Subseries, 1850s-1931 and undated, Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Date of Original:
- Teachers--Training of--North Carolina
African Americans--Education--North Carolina
Vocational education--North Carolina
State supervision of teaching--North Carolina
- United States, North Carolina, 35.50069, -80.00032
- Outline of plan for statewide activity in training teachers for industrial work in African American schools
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Identification of item], Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Contributing Institution:
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library