- Charles N. Hunter papers, 1850s-1932 and undated
- Box 5, Folder 48: Press release regarding Governor Glenn's speech at the Jamestown Exposition, 1907
- Hunter, Charles N., approximately 1851-1931
- Other Professional Papers Subseries, 1850s-1931 and undated, Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Date of Original:
- Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition (1907)
Southern States--Race relations
African Americans--Southern States--History
African Americans--North Carolina--Social conditions
Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Glenn, R. B. (Robert Brodnax), 1854-1920
- United States, North Carolina, 35.50069, -80.00032
United States, Virginia, 37.54812, -77.44675
- Press release regarding Governor Glenn's speech at the Jamestown Ter-centennial Exposition, dated 1907
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Identification of item], Charles N. Hunter Papers, David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Duke University.
- Contributing Institution:
- David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library