- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Administration Holds Non-commital Attitude As Student Pickets Demonstrate At Imperial Barber Shop
- Contributor to Resource:
- Bowles, S.
- Greensboro, N.C. : Guilford College
- Date of Original:
- Guilford College
Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- This February 23, 1968 article published in the Guilford College student newspaper, The Guilfordian, describes students picketing the Imperial Barber Shop which refused to provide services to African American students and college administration's perspective that " students will have to act as individuals." Picketing was the students' attempt to appeal to the wider community regarding integration and equal access to services.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- Original Collection:
The Guilfordian (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries