- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Spanish Movie Given at Woman's College
- Greensboro, N.C. : Guilford College
- Date of Original:
- Guilford College
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- A March 22, 1947 article in The Guilfordian announced the opportunity to view the film Pepita Jimenez at Woman's College (now UNCG). This opportunity was advertised as a unique opportunity to see a foreign language film. The relationship between the two colleges is also highlighted by the open invitation to all students.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 11.5" x 17.5"
- Original Collection:
The Guilfordian (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries