- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Around the Cracker Barrel
- Bryant, Edward H., Jr.
- Greensboro, N.C. : Greensboro College (N.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro Sit-ins, Greensboro, N.C., 1960
Civil rights demonstrations
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- In this February 11, 1960 editorial published in the Greensboro College student newspaper, The Collegian, Edward H. Bryant, Jr. discusses the Woolworth sit-ins that occurred on Feb. 1, 1960 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and the student meetings which were held after the sit-ins. Bryant relates his own involvement and that of other Greensboro College students with the sit-ins and some meetings, which defined the scope and nature of the protests, that were held with black students at North Carolina A&T State University prior the actual events that took place.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 14.2" x 6.6"
- Original Collection:
Collegian (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries