- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Images from Pine Needles, 1966]
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Greensboro, N.C. : The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Date of Original:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- The 1966 UNCG yearbook, Pine Needles, depicts a number of African American students attending the school. Sample pages of class portraits show a representative black to white student ratio, however black students are not represented in any candid, student organizations, or sports pictures.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 9" x 12"
- Original Collection:
- UNCG's yearbook collection, from which this item was taken, has been digitized in its entirety and is available online at http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/landingpage/collection/PineNeedles
University Yearbooks (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries