- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Current Opinion
- Greensboro, N.C. : Greensboro College (N.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Greensboro College (N.C.)
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- clippings (information artifacts)
- Written on the heels of the US Supreme Court decision in Brown v. the Board of Education, this December 3, 1954 op-ed article published in the Greensboro College student newspaper, The Collegian, reflects the opinions of Greensboro College students and faculty on the idea of integration and when it should or would occur.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 16.7" x 4.9"
- Original Collection:
Collegian (Civil Rights Clippings)
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries