- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Black power forum [agenda]
- Date of Original:
- Black power
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Black power--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- programs (documents)
- This is an agenda for the Black Power Forum organized by the University of North Carolina at Grensboro Student Government Association, and held November 1-3, 1967. It includes the schedule of events and discussions as well as panel members and speakers. One notable speaker is Howard Fuller, who had recently been hired amid some controversy as a lecturer at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Other speakers included Dr. Nathan Hare and Dr. James Brewer. The forum generated statewide controversy. The back side of the document contains handwritten notes, presumably by Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 14"
- Original Collection:
UA2.8 Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries