- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter from R. G. Oglesby to Harper's magazine]
- Oglesby, R. G.
- Contributor to Resource:
- Watson, Robert W.
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro Massacre, Greensboro, N.C., 1979
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- One page letter from R. G. Oglesby to the editor of Harper's magazine, regarding Robert Watson's essay "Media Martyrdom", published in the March 1980 issue, about the murder of five Communist Worker's Party Members at the Death to the Klan rally, in Greensboro, North Carolina. Oglesby shares his feelings on communism.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- 11" x 8.5"
- Original Collection:
The Robert Watson Papers, from which this item was taken, have been digitized and are available online at http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/robertwatsonpapers/collection/MSS.
MSS084 Robert W. Watson Papers, 1948-1980
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries