- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Help all W.C. students to patronize the Cinema Theatre, Town & College, and Apple House restaurants
- Greenwald, Alison
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Protest movements--United States
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Civil rights demonstrations
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- fliers (printed matter)
- This is a flyer urging students at the Woman's College of the University of North Carolina (WCUNC) to boycott three segregated businesses on Tate Street adjacent to the campus. Two restaurants, the Apple House (a/k/a Do-nut Dinette) and the Town and College, and one theatre, the Cinema, are targeted in the flyer, which also notes that there will be pickets at the Cinema and the Town and College between May 16 and May 22, 1963.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA108.2 University Archives Subject Files
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries