- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Students Who Signed Call to Boycott
- Date of Original:
- Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Protest movements--United States
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Civil rights demonstrations
Race relations--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- notes (documents)
- This May 16, 1963 list describes six Woman's College of the University of North Carolina students who agreed to participate in a boycott designed to protest segregation practiced by local businesses. The list was prepared by college administrators and descriptions include the students' name, hometown, race, and general characteristics.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA42.1 Vice Chancellor for Division of Student Affairs Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries