- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter of Support from George Watts Hill to Chancellor James Ferguson]
- Hill, George Watts
- Date of Original:
- Black power
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Black power--North Carolina--Greensboro
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This letter, dated November 17, 1967, from George Watts Hill of Durham to University of North Carolina at Greensboro (UNCG) Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson congratulates Ferguson on his published comments on the recent Black Power Forum at UNCG. The forum was held November 1-3, 1967. Hill also refers to comments made by Lieutenant Governor Robert Scott, of which Hill is "ashamed" and which he calls "highly political."
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- NO COPYRIGHT - UNITED STATES. This item has been determined to be free of copyright restrictions in the United States. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
UA2.8 Chancellor James Sharbrough Ferguson Records
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries