- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter from Warren Ashby to Benjamin L. Smith]
- Ashby, Warren
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This August 28, 1956 letter from Warren Ashby to Greensboro school superintendent, Benjamin L. Smith, commends Smith for his support of school desegregation, and offers support in any way needed.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
RL.01210 Benjamin Lee Smith Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries