- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- [Letter from Edward F. Burrows to Benjamin L. Smith]
- Burrows, Edward Flud
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--United States
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This 27, 1956 letter from Edward F. Burrows to Greensboro public school superintendent, Benjamin L. Smith, commends Smith for his support of school desegregation. Burrows writes that he has yet to decide how to vote on the Pearsall Plan, but thinks it would allow for desegregation of schools, and thanks Smith for his clarifying statement.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- COPYRIGHT NOT EVALUATED. The copyright status of this item has not been fully evaluated and may vary for different parts of the item. The user is responsible for determining actual copyright status for any reuse of the material.
- 8.5" x 11"
- Original Collection:
RL.01210 Benjamin Lee Smith Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries