- Greensboro Voices: Voicing Observations in Civil Rights and Equality struggles
- Infiltration in our churches
- Greensboro, N.C. : Guilford College
- Date of Original:
- Guilford College
Greensboro (N.C.)--Race relations
Protest movements--United States
Civil rights demonstrations
- United States, North Carolina, Guilford County, Greensboro, 36.07264, -79.79198
- This illustrated pamphlet titled, "Infiltration in Our Churches" offers a commentary on racial integration through cartoon drawings. This item belonged to Beth Taylor, a Guilford College student who participated in the May, 1963 sit-in demonstration against segregation at the S&W Cafeteria in Greensboro. Taylor was arrested during the protest on charges of trespassing.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- IN COPYRIGHT. This item is subject to copyright. Contact the contributing institution for permission to reuse.
- 10.42" x 5.38"
- Original Collection:
MS91 Huldah (Beth) Taylor Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro. University Libraries