- Overcoming Segregation: A Journey through Coffee County's Forgotten Stories
- Overcoming segregation: a journey through Coffee County's forgotten stories
- Contributor to Resource:
- Coffee County Historical Society (Ga.)
- Date of Original:
- School integration--Georgia--Coffee County
Segregation in education--Georgia--Coffee County
Discrimination in education--Georgia--Coffee County
Coffee County (Ga.)--Race relations
African Americans--Education--Georgia--Coffee County
- United States, Georgia, Coffee County, 31.54927, -82.8492
- tours (journeys)
- Downloadable virtual tour of 21 sites related to school desegregation in Coffee County, Georgia. The site contains a timeline, photographs, moving images, and sound recordings.
Presented by the Coffee County Memory Project in association with the Coffee County Historical Society, Carol Ray Morgan, President.
With support from the Emory Center of Digital Scholarship and Georgia Humanities.
- Metadata URL:
- Contributing Institution:
- Coffee County Memory Project (Ga.)