Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Dr. John Nixon, president of the local chapter of the NAACP, speaking at the Sheraton Motor Inn in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Paravicini, Haywood
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Jefferson County (Ala.)
- Nixon, John W., 1922-1988
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- Nixon, a dentist in Birmingham, was elected director of the Alabama NAACP in 1965.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History