Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Man testifying about voting rights discrimination in Macon County at a hearing before the United States Commission on Civil Rights in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Jones, Ed
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
African Americans--Civil rights
Macon County (Ala.)
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- The man is holding a printed copy of the voter registration list for Macon County.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History