Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Ralph Worrell and John Nettles leaving a court-ordered meeting between Southern Christian Leadership Conference members and former members of the Ku Klux Klan in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Almond, Mark
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Jefferson County (Ala.)
- Nettles, John, -1999
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- photographic transparencies
- The SCLC led a race relations seminar for the former Klansmen.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History