Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Scene at the foot of the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, after civil rights marchers were beaten and gassed by Alabama state troopers and Dallas County deputies on Bloody Sunday.
- Lankford, Tom
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Dallas County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- A state trooper is standing in the foreground.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History