Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Wilson Baker and civil rights demonstrators at a wooden barricade on Sylvan Street in Selma, Alabama, during the "Berlin Wall" demonstrations.
- Paravicini, Haywood
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Dallas County (Ala.)
- Baker, Wilson, 1915-1975
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- Baker was Selma's director of public safety. Sylvan Street was renamed Martin Luther King Street in 1976.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History