Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Marchers, journalists, and law enforcement officers gathering in Selma, Alabama, probably on Sylvan Street, at the start of the Selma to Montgomery March.
- Hopper, Jack
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Dallas County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- Sylvan Street was renamed Martin Luther King Street in 1976.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History