Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Civil rights demonstrators and journalists on Sylvan Street in front of Brown Chapel AME Church in Selma, Alabama.
- Langford, Dave
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Dallas County (Ala.)
- Anderson, L. L. (Louis Lloyd), 1922-
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- L. L. Anderson, a local minister, with walking with two other clergyman on the front row. The exact date is unknown, but the image is related to either the Selma demonstrations or the Selma to Montgomery March. Sylvan Street was renamed Martin Luther King Street in 1976.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History