Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Sign at Auburn University restricting access to the campus during the registration of Harold Franklin, the first African American student to enroll at the school.
- Self, Tom
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- Auburn University
African Americans--Civil rights
Universities and colleges
Lee County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- The sign reads, "Restricted: Only Faculty, Students, & Persons with Specific Business Allowed on Campus Beyond this Point."
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History