Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- John Lewis crossing the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, on Bloody Sunday.
- Martin, Spider
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Dallas County (Ala.)
- Lewis, John, 1940-2020
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- Bob Mants is immediately behind Lewis, wearing a hat.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History