Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Damaged stained glass window inside 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama, after the building was bombed.
- Self, Tom
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama. Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- 16th Street Baptist Church Bombing, Birmingham, Ala., 1963
African Americans--Civil rights
Jefferson County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- The section of the window reads "Willing Workers." The Silver Sands Restaurant is visible across the street through a crack in the glass.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright, Alabama Department of Archives and History. Donated by the Alabama Media Group, http://www.alabamamediagroup.com
- Original Collection:
- Birmingham News
Alabama Media Group
Alabama Media Group Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History