Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Media Group Collection
- Clarence Norris, the last surviving defendant from the "Scottsboro Boys" trials, at a press conference in Montgomery, Alabama, after he was officially pardoned by Governor George Wallace.
- Sikora, Frank
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama Department of Archives and History
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Captivity
Civil rights workers
Scottsboro Trial, Scottsboro, Ala., 1931
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- Norris, Clarence, 1912-1989
Wilkins, Roy, 1901-1981
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- Roy Wilkins is seated beside him, and Thomas Reed is among the men standing behind the table.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History