Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Sign advertising a campaign drive by the NAACP.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
African Americans--Civil rights
African Americans--Spiritual life
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- The sign hangs over a basement entrance to the African American First Baptist Church in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Engelhardt, Sam
Sam Engelhardt papers
LPR111, Box 4
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History