Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Photographs of students, teachers, and administrators at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Peppler, Jim
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- Central High School (Little Rock, Ark.)
NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
African Americans--Civil rights
Little Rock (Ark.)
- Muldrew, Jerome
Price, Troy A.
Reid, Stacie Hollenberg
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- These photographs were taken by Jim Peppler on behalf of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (LDF) to document the status of education in Little Rock, Arkansas, seventeen years after the desegregation of schools in the city. Some of the images were used in the LDF publication, "Little Rock, 17 Years After." Peppler worked as a photographer for the LDF from about 1966 to 1985.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Peppler, James H.
Jim Peppler NAACP Legal Defense Fund photograph collection
LPP121, Box 1
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History