Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Dave Mack McGlathery at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, on the day he enrolled as the first African American student at the school.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
Madison County (Ala.)
- McGlathery, Dave Mack
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Morgan, Charles
Charles Morgan papers
LPR314, Box 27
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History