Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Aerial view of marchers at the City of St. Jude in Montgomery, Alabama, preparing to leave for the last leg of the Selma to Montgomery March.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- The marchers are lined up, and the procession has begun on Stephens Street (behind the complex) and up Oak Street (toward downtown). For a map of the marchers' route in Montgomery, see https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z4S_jsNJuycQ.kXIZ2arxkM2Q
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Daniel, Maryland B.
Maryland B. Daniel Selma to Montgomery march aerial photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History