Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Members of the Moreland and Smith families at the home of Moreland Smith at 3236 Bankhead Avenue in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Scott, John E., Montgomery, Alabama
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- Smith, Moreland
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- Smith (standing second from the left) was the president of the architectural firm of Sherlock, Smith and Adams. He also served as the chairman of the Alabama Advisory Committee to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Scott, John Engelhardt
John Engelhardt Scott negative collection
LPP116, PN Box 132
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History