Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- African American woman standing behind a street sign while polling voters in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Scott, John E., Montgomery, Alabama
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Political activity
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- negatives (photographs)
- The sign marks the intersection of Malvern Street and Cleveland Avenue (now Rosa L. Parks Avenue). Fire station number 10 is across the street.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Scott, John Engelhardt
John Engelhardt Scott negative collection
LPP116, PN Box 93
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History