Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Coretta Scott King speaking in front of the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama, during the Bridge Crossing Jubilee.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights workers
Dallas County (Ala.)
- Clinton, Bill, 1946-
Jackson, Jesse, 1941-
King, Coretta Scott, 1927-2006
Lewis, John, 1940-2020
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- Among the guests seated behind the podium are Jesse Jackson, Bill Clinton, and Congressman John Lewis.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Alabama. Bureau of Tourism and Travel
Tourism promotional materials
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History