Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Members of the American Agriculture Movement on the mezzanine of the House chamber of the Capitol in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- Alabama--Capital and capitol
American Agriculture Movement
African Americans--Political activity
Montgomery County (Ala.)
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- The AAM members were supporting the "Lid Bill" amendment, which would control increases on land taxes. The bill passed in the fall of 1978.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Datcher, Albert
Datcher family collection
LPR315, Box 5
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History