Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- Individuals Active in Civil Disturbances, Vol. 2.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- American Nazi Party
Montgomery Improvement Association
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
African Americans--Civil rights
White supremacy movements
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- photomechanical prints
- The Alabama Department of Public Safety compiled this two-volume set for distribution to law enforcement officers around 1965. The books give names, descriptions, and photographs of both civil rights activists (the majority of the entries) and members of the Nazi Party.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Alabama. Dept. of Public Safety
Individuals active in civil disturbances
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History