Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Alabama Photographs and Pictures Collection
- T. Y. Rogers at a civil rights demonstration in downtown Birmingham, Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History, 624 Washington Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36130
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights workers
Jefferson County (Ala.)
- Rogers, T. Y., -1970
- United States, Alabama, 32.75041, -86.75026
- Demonstrators are protesting unequal educational and political opportunities. The woman behind him is holding a sign that reads, "Quality Education Is Equal and Fair Treatment of All Students."
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material may be protected under U. S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code) which governs the making of photocopies or reproductions of copyrighted materials. You may use the digitized material for private study, scholarship, or research. Though ADAH has physical ownership of the material in its collections, in some cases we may not own the copyright to the material. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in our collections.
- Original Collection:
- Alabama. Governor
Alabama Governor Wallace photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- Alabama. Department of Archives and History