- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Clarence Mitchell on NAACP programs--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Civil rights--Law and legislation
- Mitchell, Clarence M. (Clarence Maurice), Jr., 1911-1984
- United States, South Carolina, Florence County, 34.02439, -79.70282
United States, South Carolina, Florence County, Florence, 34.19543, -79.76256
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Interview with Clarence Mitchell, lobbyist for the NAACP. Mitchell speaks about goals of the organization, including enforcement of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, increasing registration and voting, and improving the economic situation of all Americans in need (in line with President Johnson's anti-poverty program).
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright University of South Carolina. All rights reserved.
- Film: 16mm. Sound. B&W. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Variable-area optical. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections