- Civil rights films from USC's moving image research collections
- Sellers trial--outtakes
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections
- Date of Original:
- Orangeburg Massacre, Orangeburg, S.C., 1968
South Carolina State University
South Carolina State College
- Sellers, Cleveland, 1944-
- United States, South Carolina, Orangeburg County, 33.43899, -80.8003
United States, South Carolina, Orangeburg County, Orangeburg, 33.49182, -80.85565
- motion pictures (visual works)
- Various scenes of a press conference with Cleveland Sellers, Junior. Exterior; day: various scenes of Sellers and others outside the County Courthouse. Sellers is charged with rioting in connection with the Orangeburg Massacre in 1968.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Moving Image Research Collections. All rights reserved. For further information please contact University of South Carolina, Moving Image Research Collections, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Film: 16mm. Silent. Color. Reversal: positive. 1.37:1 (Academy). Sound. Acetate.
- Original Collection:
- Civil Rights Films from Moving Image Research Collections
- Contributing Institution:
- University of South Carolina. South Carolina Political Collections
University of South Carolina. Moving Image Research Collections